Hello Everybody !

Look at this code snippet - and try to build it - linked with pdcurses
(2.4 or 2.5)
for DJGPP or mingw (that has been my choice so far..) !

int main(void)
{
  /* Declare your variables here ! */
  int i;

  /* ...and the rest of your code goes here ! */
  initscr();
  clear();
  refresh();

  for (i=0; i<1000; i++)
    {
      printw("%d ", i);
      refresh();
      napms(15);
    }

  printw("\n\nReady !\n\n");
  getch();

  endwin();

  return 0;
}

The problem is that - as soon as you touch the keyboard during the loop,
the updating of the screen stops. You won't get any more numbers written
on the screen - although I personally think you should ! I've tried the
snippet both on Solaris & Linux - with their native counterparts of
pdcurses
- and on these platforms it works as expected !

I humbly wonder if you've ever run into this problem and - if so - found
a solution !?

Thanks in advance !

--
Dan Levin                                    Tel 016 - 15 51 37
Institutionen för datateknik                 Fax 016 - 15 34 60

"I used to be an idealist, but I got mugged by reality."