On Tue, 20 Aug 2002, Frank Krauss wrote:
> Any assistance in helping me to get PDCurses to run with Mingw will be
> greatly appreciated.

I haven't been keeping up with Mingw lately, but I used to be in charge of
the FAQ for it.  Was not aware that Mingw supplied any support for
PDCurses beyond being able to compile it and that was thanks to the
PDCurses contributors' and maintainer's modifications to it.  Have no idea
what libraries you're using to link with, but I would recommend you
download the official PDCurses source from
http://pdcurses.sourceforge.net/ and build the libraries directly from the
source.  If I remember correctly, there was a build file to create a
curses dll for Windows in the distribution.

That's what I would try.  Maybe someone else on the list will have an
alternative suggestion.

Laura