PDCurses 3.0 is up on SourceForge now. For the time being, only the source
code archives are there, because I want to encourage people to build it
themselves; binaries will be posted eventually.

There are a lot more things I wanted to do with this release, but it's
been long enough, and there are important changes that I want to get out
there. (I did meet my _original_ goals for it, before I kept adding to the
list...) I don't think there are any showstoppers left, but please let me
know if you find any. There WILL be incompatibilities with some existing
code, due to the magnitude of the changes.

The focuses for this release are X/Open conformance, i18n, better color
support, cleaner code, and more consistency across platforms.

--
William McBrine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>