Hello all, Following some advice both on- and off-list, I've fixed the internationalization issues in Win32a. In the process, I figured out some of the problems in the wide-character (Unicode) flavor, and got that to work as well.
I'd not realized this, but some previous improvements involving cursor display had not been posted. So you'll get those with this update as well. See http://www.projectpluto.com/win32a.htm for info and code. I think this is all ready for merger with "official" PDCurses. (I've been using it in several projects, under both Windows and Linux/Wine, for quite a while now.) If you see any problems, though, please let me know! -- Bill