On 01/18/2016 01:31 AM, Mark Hessling wrote:
I've forked Bill's fork so I can get the changes I've made to the X11
port (XCurses) made available.

   Some nice changes here.  I've pulled them in to my fork,  and it
looks as if they are now ready to be merged into the "official" version
at https://github.com/wmcbrine/PDCurses .

-- Bill

The changes are:
- support for "proper" bold font. Note that the user CAN select what
font they want by adding entries to their ~/.Xresources file
- added the ability to build a shared library with ABI versioning
- ability to build XCurses from anywhere, not just in the PDCurses/x11
directory. I need this as I often build debug/wide etc versions for testing
- targets for building a Debian .deb and RedHat .rpm package
- build multiple architectures in a fat binary on MacOS X
- made PDC_set_function_key() available on all platforms, and
implemented shutdown capability on X11

My fork is at: https://github.com/rexx-org/PDCurses

I've created a Pull Request for Bill

Cheers, Mark