The PDF list is a service provided by PDFzone.com | http://www.pdfzone.com __________________________________________________________________

It is correct that the Schubert plug-in does "only" handle the imaging level of the PDF, and not the annotation etc. This is understandable because Quartz (which is essentially powering the plug-in) does not handle them either.

Note that Reader 6 _can_ submit to a server, which makes it almost usable.

However, we are still waiting for Adobe to keep the promise about the browser integration ... see, for example here: http://www.planetpdf.com/mainpage.asp?webpageid=2971#tuesday and then look at the last two paragraphs. That speaks for itself IMHO...

Hope, this can help.

Max Wyss PRODOK Engineering Low Paper workflows, Smart documents, PDF forms CH-8906 Bonstetten, Switzerland

Fax:  +41 1 700 20 37
  or  +1 815 425 6566
e-mail:  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.prodok.com

[ Building Bridges for Information ]

Shameless Plug:

My next conference appearances and workshops:
• Conference presentations at the 2004 Symposium of the BFMA, May 23 to 27 in Reno, Nevada (http://www.bfma.org) and pre-/post-conference workshop, May 22/23 and 27, organized by essociates Group (http://www.essociatesgroup.com/AdvancedAcrobatForms.htm)
• And, as always, available for on-site workshops/tutorials/consulting.