The PDF list is a service provided by PDFzone.com | http://www.pdfzone.com __________________________________________________________________

Thanks for the effort. I restarted Acrobat and Distiller without rebooting and the problem was gone. Both programs had been open for several days and I hadn't rebooted for several weeks. I'm starting to think the mac application/OS has "some instability" over long periods. Reminds me of the memory fragmentation that wouldn't release back to the system circa system 7.