I'm happy to hear that. I'll keep things running for however long you need,
just please let me know when i can shut the scripts down. :)

--
With regards,
Christian Walde

On Sun, 04 Mar 2018 20:53:01 +0100, Chris Marshall <devel.chm...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Christian and all-

I'm fine with moving development and issues
to github if someone wants to take the lead
to maintain things on github.

We should do a quick release to point at
the new locations and maybe include a few
fixes in the hopper.  I'm not sure thatall the sf.net bugs are on github at
the moment.

In the meantime, I/we can update the sf.net
information to mention/refer to github instead...

--Chris

On 3/4/2018 10:21, Ed . wrote:
Can someone help me understand what the benefit of staying on Sourceforge at all is? The
>>only thing we’re using there is the mailing list and we can still use that. As far
as I know all >>the issues got copied over by Zaki.
I suggest this:
* everybody switch to push to GH only
* make a release with metadata pointing at GH for repo location and bugtracker
* turn off the mirroring and save poor Christian from wasting any further hours
of his life
* continue to enjoy the CI
Chris?

From: Derek LambSent: Sunday, March 04, 2018 6:03 AM
To: Christian WaldeCc: pdl-develSubject: Re: [Pdl-devel] unstable SF git
servers and github mirroring

Hi Christian,
If the developers implemented the instructions to push to both SourceForge and GitHub at
the same time >>described here
(https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/documentation/GitHub%20Importer/#source-code), would
>>that permit you to shut down your cron scripts and save yourself from the burden of
error emails?
Derek