From: Ed .<mailto:ej...@hotmail.com>
Sent: 01 March 2021 00:08
To: perldl<mailto:pdl-general@lists.sourceforge.net>;
pdl-devel<mailto:pdl-de...@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: PDL 2.026_03 released - please try it out

Dear PDL folks,

I have just uploaded PDL 2.026_03. As indicated below, this fixes things on
FreeBSD 9 & 10 (I believe), and also makes asin (etc) only return complex
results when given complex inputs. (This was because PP defaults to the last
GenericTypes entry when given e.g. a byte, which “2” gets turned into – make
“D” be last, and all is well)

Please give it a try with all your scripts / modules, because if all goes well,
I will release it as 2.027 within about a week, give or take.

Best regards,
Ed