From: Karl Glazebrook<mailto:karlglazebr...@mac.com>
Sent: 29 August 2021 01:56
To: Ed .<mailto:ej...@hotmail.com>
Cc: perldl<mailto:pdl-general@lists.sourceforge.net>; Bob
Abraham<mailto:abra...@astro.utoronto.ca>
Subject: Re: [Pdl-general] SciPDL Docker

Hi Ed

As you might gather from the delayed reply to this email, I have limited time
for this. That includes things like ‘learning how this CI thing works’. But I
have automated this to some extent and hope to do more. It would be nice to
have the GitHub CI take care of it, if such a thing is possible?

Right now I would like some people to try out the docker container, and report
back.

Karl

On 17 Aug 2021, at 11:58 am, Ed . <ej...@hotmail.com<mailto:ej...@hotmail.com>>