From: Ed . <ej...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 4, 2023 2:24 PM
To: Adam Russell <ac.russ...@live.com>; pdl-general@lists.sourceforge.net
<pdl-general@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: RE: [Pdl-general] PDL::OpenCV 0.001 released

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the report! Can you check and see whether Alien::OpenCV found the
MacPorts one or built its own? And can you say what this shows?

perl -MAlien::OpenCV -E 'say Alien::OpenCV->cflags'

(Also, are you able to try out the Homebrew OpenCV? I’ve only experimented with
the Homebrew myself)

Best regards,

Ed