Bugs item #1744014, was opened at 2007-06-27 09:28
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by holsee
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100612&aid=1744014&group_id=612

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello,

I cannot install PDL without force. Have the
output attached.

Greetings
Holger Seelig

[EMAIL PROTECTED]