Message generated for change (Comment added) made by marshallch
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300612&aid=3295787&group_id=612

not just the latest update.
Category: Bugfix
Group: None

Initial Comment:
My patch 3287853 for IO::Misc to read from non-file handles produces some
(harmless) warnings.
This (trivial) patch fixes that.
Sorry about that. Now testing everything in verbose mode by default ...

Date: 2011-05-01 11:42

Message:
Thanks for the patch but the current git has already
been fixed for the problem.  You might consider
subscribing to the pdl-commit mailing list here
which gives you a log whenever a commit is pushed.

Another thing that I have found helpful is to
pull from git before any work so I don't miss
any updates.  (The pdl-commit list is good here
since you get a warning if a commit was posted
that might affect your work).

Cheers,
Chris