>  Discussion of moving PDL web site to static github
>    - Seems reasonable but needs support
>    - We didn't have any volunteers the last time this was proposed
>    - With maintainer it would be nice to have more timely web support

Just to correct this point, not only did I volunteer to do this, I did it
and it is running at http://pdlporters.github.io/ . There were only a few
minor nits, first that metacpan's documentation (from which the static site
pulls pod) doesn't render all the pod in PDL for reasons being discussed on
another thread. Second the news is now out of date, though that's easy
enough to correct. Third, I did port much, but not all, of the wiki to
github wiki, perhaps someone could check it and port the remainder?

Joel