I've just pushed a change to EUMM that should suppress these warnings. Please try git latest EUMM on your code and let me know.

Ed

-----Original Message----- From: sisyph...@optusnet.com.au
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2015 11:51 PM
To: kmx ; pdl-porters@jach.hawaii.edu
Subject: Re: [Pdl-porters] dmake + EUMM-7.05_05 trouble

From: kmx
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2015 1:26 AM
To: pdl-porters@jach.hawaii.edu
Subject: [Pdl-porters] dmake + EUMM-7.05_05 trouble

Further testing revealed that EUMM-7.05_05 adds this new section into
generated Makefiles (with EUMM-7.04 this section is empty):

Thanks.

I find the same warnings with other perl extensions when they're built and
tested manually with:

perl Makefile.PL
dmake
dmake test

In these cases the same warnings appear in relation to top level files as
well as subdirs (if there are any subdirs).

If, instead, I just build with:

perl Makefile.PL
dmake test

then the warnings only appear in relation to subdirs - unless, of course, I
subsequently re-run 'dmake test', in which case the warnings will appear for
all directories.

Cheers,
Rob