(Ooops, hit the SEND button too soon the first time....)

Folks,

Thanks to all who helped me troubleshoot this HTML/Outlook 97 problem.  This
message should now appear as plain text, with no attachments, and no
embedded HTML code.  (And no blue characters on yellow background at Shel's
computer screen.)  Now I can get back to thinking about Pentax-related
things.

Thanks again,

Bill Peifer
Rochester, NY