Sid wrote:

> But immediately, she's already sold a series of swamp scenes I did a
> couple of years ago, based on some 8 x 10 examples I gave her to use.

> These photographs are all in 35mm format.

> She wants them in sizes ranging from approximately 18 x 24 inches to 30
> x 40 inches.

        I'd talk to her about potential appearance of such large sizes
        to be sure the implications are understood. The intended placement
        of and viewing distance of large prints is an important factor.
        I have had 20x30's made that looked "pretty rough" up close, but
        when hung on the wall of the bank 16feet from the teller's windows
        (customers therefor limited to how close they could approach them)
        all was just peachy.

        In another situation a 20x30 had to be sharp enough that folks
        could put their noses on the glass. Much more attention had to
        be applied to creating that one "on purpose", rather than pick-
        ing one out from previously accumulated shots.

        In the first instance, Kodak Gold 1000 from 1989 film technology
        sufficed, while I used Agfa APX25 in 120 format for that latter.

        You might suggest a "series" - a few larger prints to be hung
        high on the walls, safe from scrutinization coupled w/ smaller
        ones placed in more accessible spots w/in the decor design plan.

        Bill