Bob W. regarding the dating of Stonehenge and Newgrange, wrote:
> Sorry to be so pedantic, but there are already far too many myths
> around about Stonehenge and other ancient sites. The facts are far
> more interesting.

Not pedantic at all Bob. Thanks for the interesting info, despite it's high OT-factor
:).
(Btw. during four summer seasons I used to work on archaeological excavations ranging
from the (Scandinavian) Stone age up to the early eightteenth century. Even in charge
of one. Fascinating stuff.)

Lasse

visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.