-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]På; vegne af Joseph McAllister
Sendt: 3. februar 2001 19:45
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Re: PZ1p and monolight

On 02/01/2001 12:37, Tiger Moses opined:

>At 10:50 AM 2/1/01 -0800, you wrote:
>>Can I use a simple hotshoe adapter with a PC
>>connection to plug in my Photogenic Medalight into my
>>PZ1?
>>Thanks,
>>Herbet.
>Yes you can, but you can decrease the risk of damage to the Pentax by using
>devices designed to protect the camera, Wein makes one.  I had to pay
around
>$40 USD, but that would be better then repairing/replacing a camera!

For almost all my photography with my Photogenic Flashmaster setup
(antique) I use the Pentax IR Remote system on cameras that have a hot
shoe, or, like on my digital camera which has none, I tape a simple
remote flash sensor in front of the built in flash, covering the built in
flash in the process.

Note though: I have used the system directly on my LX and Bronica ETRsi,
and on some of my old lenses with shutters for my 8 x 10 Deardorf. Oh,
and the Speed Graphic too.

JoMac

JoMac, Imagineer with Camera

visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.