On Sat, 3 Feb 2001, herbet brasileiro wrote:

> Isn't Fuji Reala tungsteen balanced? I haven't tried
> yet but I was reading CTEIN book and he mentions the
> new technology incorporated in Reala that allows it to
> show tungsteen and fluorescent lights in their true
> colors not the greenish or yellowish common to other
> emulsions.

I'm only heard about the fluorescent balancing, not about the
tungsten.  I doubt that it can be reasonably well corrected for daylight,
tungsten, *and* fluorescent lighting, or else it would be a lot more
popular than it currently is.  :)

chris

visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.