At 20:19 11.2.2001 -0000, you wrote:
>>It's interesing how the North [but not as north as Canadians, so maybe
>>Central, but not as low as Texans] Americans get everything the wrong way
>>around :-) !
>
>Thanks for the info on Practicas - however - sitting here in Manchester
>England it's interesting to see you assume I'm North American.
>
>Peter :)

Ooops! Many many pardons! I thought you have taken back the independence
from USA because they could not choose their president (old joke:).
Serisously, I was not refering to you in the first sentence! It's only that
on EBAY most of people call their M42 goodies "Pentax screw mount" ...

So you are in Manchester? Lots of people from PUGW are from UK, too,
perhaps some even near you. It seemed that lots of Prakticas (the later
versions) were imported into UK.

Frantisek

P.S> I should have guessed your location from the domain @btinternet.com,
does it mean (gasp!) British Telecom? Do they still suck ;) ? (we have our
own fixed lines telecomm monopoly here still until next 2 years. ;-/