Message text written by INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Hi Herb,

I use Epson's double-sided matte, too. Most recently with some pop-up
birthday invitations. I'm not too crazy about the light weight of the
double sided matte, though. Have you come across any similar papers in
a heavier weight?

Dan Scott<

haven't gone looking. the double-sided matte is too heavy for making
booklets, which is what i got it originally for. i gave up and made 8.5x11
book instead. wanted a small folded booklet (half fold) to use for a
printed catalog of my pictures. none of the fine art papers i have come
across are coated on both sides. without that, inkjet prints just don't
work for high quality stuff.

Herb....