on 12/27/02 4:58 PM, tom at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> My first magazine ad is in Modern Bride Washington and is hitting
> newstands now:
>
> http://www.bigdayphoto.com/mbad.jpg
>
> A better view:
>
> http://www.bigdayphoto.com/mbad.gif
>
> Rejected:
>
> http://www.bigdayphoto.com/mb-ad.gif
>
> Woo Hoo! I'm excited.
>
> tv

Very nice Tom! A clean elegant classy design - just the thing for getting
the attention of brides and their mothers. I like the photo, I also like the
"reject". I would suggest that you use the "reject" in your second ad in the
series, keep everything else exactly the same . . .

For most of my weddings I have not had professional photographers. Your ad
would make me think that maybe there is a reason to hire someone like you.
It is not just shooting photos to create a recording of the day, it is about
art. And printed on archival paper, the photos will last longer than the
groom, the wedding cake, the flowers (even if dried and pressed) , maybe
longer than the church/chapel/whatever, longer in fact than anything but the
diamond.

Stan