Hi!

Just like cars, right? May I ask you then, what is the proper way to
maintain one's Pentax? Add to this that in Israel there are no Pentax
service centers per se. There is one company that imports all kinds of
equipment most of which has to do with computers - Canon printers,
Minolta scanners, etc, and just by the way the import the only Pentax
for sale - MZ-30 kit... Seriously though, what is the service interval
for Pentax cameras, if I shoot say one or two rolls week?

---
Boris Liberman
www.geocities.com/dunno57
www.photosig.com/viewuser.php?id=38625

>Sorry about the MX.  The general feeling around here is
>that used MXen have often really been USED... a lot.

IMO, most used MX were either poorly maintained, or serviced. Many of them
have not received heavy used.

regards,
Alan Chan

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=