On 30 Dec 2002 at 23:34, Pål Jensen wrote:

> Sure, but I've gotten the impression that "Pentax" isn't really keen on the 67
> system but rather seen it gone. They will continue it but I guess this view
> might have something to do with viability of the 6X7 format in a digital future.
> I suspect it won't be further developed but will be kept in the line-up as long
> as it sells. I could be wrong though....

I personally can't understand how you could hold this view, if anything 645
will be soon displaced by high end 35mm format digital offerings not 67.

Check the following article for a good summation of sensor development and
limitations:

http://www.wave-report.com/2002%20wave%20issues/wave0240.htm#digital

Cheers,

Rob Studdert