Hi all.Seems my first post did not make it through cyber space.

Time to build the AF/MF fund:

I have a Pentax S3 with 55mm f1.7 lens and original cap for sale.I
bought this Nov 2001 from a list member,have run 4-5 rolls through
it,got the SP500 back from service and put this one aside.All my
pictures turned out well,camera and lens in good shape,some
viewfinder dust and some on the mirror,but glass is clear,blades
snappy etc.No case but i'll throw in a strap if you need one.
Asking $65.00 or open to offer.

Also the clip on meter.Works well,all pictures properly
exposed,looks nice and has a case and battery.
Asking $15.00.

Buy both for $70.00.Add $5.00 shipping to USA or Canadian addresses.
All prices in US dollars.

Also may have a SV for sale soon if my sister buys the SP and A
50.1.4 combo i say during Christmas.

Contact me off list if interested.Please cc to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
also.
I have no paypal etc,so MO cashable in Canada will be ok or Western
Union.
I'll offer a 1 week try out.
If no takers i'll probably try my hand at Ebay.I'm at 0 feedback
still thanks to Bob<G>

Dave

Pentax User
Stouffville Ontario Canada
"Art needs to be in a frame.That way we know when the art
stops and the wall begins"--Frank Zappa
http://home.ca.inter.net/brooksdj/
http://brooks1952.tripod.com/myhorses
Sign up today for your Free E-mail at: http://www.canoe.ca/CanoeMail