Oh, never mind...this lens was made way back in 1968. I wouldn't
expect anyone has much of anything on Vivitar from back then. Vivitar
was more or less just starting out, and this is an early lens...I know
nothing of their optical quality but it's very well made. Just big and
kludgy...and a full 200mm + in length!  <g>

keith

Keith Whaley wrote:

> All this recent talk of Vivitars has elicited a couple of questions...
>
> Not long ago, I won a bid on eBay for a very nice but older Pentax
> body and accessories.
> Among the pile was this NEW M-42 Vivitar zoom, 85 to 205mm, f/3.8 to 22.0.

 [...]