Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 19:07:57 +0100
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: PMA and Pentax DSLR

They did say "models" so I believe its more than a digital slr. Anyway, an
APS sized sensor DSLR isn't very prestigious anymore.
As the new DSLR is supposedly built on a new chassis, I believe this could
be the introduction of a totally new generation of cameras. I still hope
for the flagship they have been working on for so long...
Pål