On 23 Jan 2003 at 20:53, Kevin Waterson wrote:

> Is the new pentax Digital SLR rumoured to have any sort of computer
> connectiviity?
> A firewire connection would be nice...

Lets hope so :-)

Most 3MP+ digicams have USB at least, it's slow but it's pretty reliable and in
the case of my E-10 has proven to be truly plug-and-play. The moment that the
USB cable is connected between the camera and computer the NVRAM is mounted as
a removable drive. Since I have 640MB of NVRAM in my camera I now use it to
shuffle images, documents and mp3 files between family and friends computers,
lost my zip drive a long time ago :-)

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA