On Thursday 23 January 2003 18:41, Frits Wüthrich wrote:
> I am not quite sure if you are aware of what Linux looks like today.
> I am running SuSE8.1, and it is far from that.

I'm a Solaris and Linux System Administrator.  I've been playing with it for
5 years.  My workstation at work is running RedHat 8 with VMWare running
Windows 2000.  Yes it has come a long way.  I was making a joke based on
previous OS related jokes (airlines, cars, etc) which makes Linux out to be a
highly customizable, user-configurable, nuts-and-bolts system.

Linux is great, Windows has it's place on the desktop and for groupware and
I've no experience with Mac.

Christian