Hi!

I haven't seen anything like such amount of snow for last 11 years so
please bear with me. I somehow think that if you cropped sun so that
only part of it would be seen, it would be, how to put it, more
smiling, with better mood, less cold and more with a warm grin. But
then again, I am not too much of a critique anyway. I do hope that by
posting the above I am not breaking any rule here. I really don't want
to alienate anyone against me.

Tomorrow though I will be driving to my friend who lives in Beer Sheva
- capital of Negev desert. I am taking tripod and some of my gear. I
will be posting some stuff if it comes out right so that you could
take revenge :).

Bill, mind if I ask why do you choose an MSN as a way to post your
photos on the web?

---
Boris Liberman
www.geocities.com/dunno57