From: Paul Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 19:55:36 +0000
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Snow Exposure Clarification

No, the incident meter reading of f5.6 will be close to ideal. If
you're
going to use the camera meter reading of f16, you should open up at
least two stops, perhaps even three if the snow cover is complete. So
if
you consider both the camera reading and the incident meter reading,
you
would want to bracket between 5.6 and 8.
Paul

---- End Original Message ----