Hi tim,

This is what the calendars look like if you are curious: http://digi-labs.net/
Basically we don't get a penny for putting up this contest, we give a little publicity to the vendor and they sponsor something nice for our members. That's the whole deal.

al

Timothy Sherburne wrote:

Ann... Just to be fair, one has to "join" PDML in order to participate in
PUG, and those donations go to support the website and pay for the prizes. I
don't think usefilm.com is making a killing on this.

My guess is that the calendars are a lot like those sold by Photographer's
Edge.