I'm going with Going Digital by Andreas Busse. It reminds me a lot of the
famous Salvador Dali painting which I like. Improvements? I may have put the
digital clock face pictures on a layer above the gray starburst, used the
emboss filter if possible to add a 3D effect to the starburst and clone out
the reflection on the watch face. All of which are minor suggestions. The
image works well as is, especially as it's from a P&S digital camera.

BUTCH

Each man had only one genuine vocation - to find the way to himself.

Hermann Hess (Damien)