On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, Mike Johnston wrote:
> > http://www.smuniverse.com/pmac/
> In this case, you'd just get a slow Mac with a bad interface.*

Convienetly enough, as I attempt to clean out my home, I've come across an
old mac SE, a pile of 9" monitors, and a Compaq iPaq baby PC, and a stack
of old laptop drives...

Well, well, well. I think this'll replace the DEC Alpha mp3 station that's
been living in my stereo rack.

> *I know, I'm bad, but I couldn't resist.

What makes you exceptionally off is that its not even running Windows, but
linux and X, which is the exact same thing your Apple OS X is (well,
except that's BSD and X, but work with me here). ;)

--
http://www.infotainment.org       <->     more fun than a poke in your eye.
http://www.eighteenpercent.com    <->     photography and portfolio.