thanks for the kind comment on my steel sculpture little pic, actually
its not the sky... its the wall that serves as background for the statue
(the pic was taken in the sculptures parc, and the wall was lit by
sunlight which is how come it looks so white), pic wasnt touched up.
In reality the sculpture is, of course an abstract -  a circle within a
circle, the 'face' is teeny in comparison to the huge diameter of the
external circle. I framed just a little 'humanised' section :-)

Daphne