Hi all,

here is this Thursday's FS offer to the list - whatever'll be left will go
the ebay way. Please contact me off-list if interested (got JPG's
too).Prices do not include shipping - which is on the cheap side though.

LENS:
Pentax SMC-M 85mm f2 complete with original hard case, dedicated hood and
both caps. Condition : like new - that included cosmetics and mechanics.
100% perfect in all respects. Asking price - 220$.

HOOD:
Takumar metal hood, 49mm diameter, for 100 and 105mm lenses. works great
with the above listed 85/2-M lens too- no vignetting. Mint.14$.

RING:
49mm to 52mm step-up ring. Like New. 10$.

FILTERS:
Pentax SMC filter, skylight, silver-rimmed, 49mm diameter. Like New. 15$
(they are kinda scarce)

Vivitar UV filter, 49mm diameter, like new. 8$.

Moose filter , 49mm diameter. That's a GREAT - circular - polarizer combined
with a warming filter. NIB. 25$.

STRAPS:
Original Pentax thin (black) camera shoulder strap complete with rubber
shoulder pad. like new. 10$.

Domke (all-black) shoulder strap. New, very sturdy. 10$.

CASES, BAGS and WRAPS:
Five assorted Sacar padded leather cases for 35mm lenses. VERY high quality
(best I've had by far) - bought them in France, haven't seen the like of
them anywhere since. Like new condition.All-black leather, inside light gray
waterproof material. Each has a loop for easy attaching to a belt or strap.
four can host lenses up tp 105mm , the fifth can host a heftier telephoto
lens. Asking 14$ per case, or 55$ for all five.

Three Lowerpro "Omni" series all-black photo bags: one Medium sized Omni-
Traveler bag, two smaller sized Omni-Sport bags. The Omni-Sport hosts
comfortably a body and up to three normal sized slr lenses (or a body and
two lenses and a flash, or a body and one telephoto and a flash, etc); the
Omni-Traveler can host the same as the Omni-Sport, plus an extra body and
lens (or an extra telephoto and flash). All have both shoulder and waist
straps.Ex++, close to new condition - none of them has ever left my
(spotless) closet actually- been using them for storing my lenses. Make me a
reasonable offer for one or all.

Lowerpro photo runner. Forest Green and black, VERY handy carrying bag- this
one did get some outings, but apart from a some marks on the rubber grip, it
looks spotless both in and out. Holds comfortably one slr body and two
lenses, also has side pockets for film/flash. Very secure zippers, has both
shoulder and waist straps.  Make me a reasonable offer

Two f.64 lens wraps. Like New. 20$ for both (each hosts comfortably a normal
size 35mm lens)

Waterproof all-black sleeve with adjustable opening.Perfect for using a
camera in the rain without getting it wet. Like New. 14$

LIGHT METER:
Chrome Weston Master V light meter complete with Ivercone, strap and
original user manual. Perfect working condition, exc cosmetics. Extremely
accurate- no battery needed! Very reliable. 45$.

RELEASE CORD:
Vintage made in Germany release cord. Like New. 10$

INSTRUCTION BOOKLETS:
Pentax ME II winder Instruction booklet. Like New- 5$

Super Speedex original Instruction booklet. VG+ condition - scarce! sold the
camera, just found the manual. 12$.

BOOKS:
Asahi Pentax and Pentax SLR 35mm cameras, 1952-1989, by Danilo Cecchi. A
Hove Collector's Guide. This is one great book. Like New with the exception
of the owner's name neatly scribbled on the top of the front page. 20$

Landscapes, camera craft, by William Cheung. A great guide to landscape
photography. New condition , with the exception of the owner's name neatly
scribbled..20$

The Lens Book, choosing and using lenses for your slr, by Roger Hicks and
Frances Schultz. Inside like new- cover shows shelf wear. The ultimate book
on the infinite lens-array dilemmas! 18$

That's bout it for today folks!

Daphne

One

Mini (=table) Manfrotto (=Bogen) all-metal tripod complete with head and
quick release plate. Mint condition. 25$.