> I didn't expect a Nikon copy. I expected something with built in lust factor.
> Something that made peole say wow! with first sight. Something sexy that they
> had to check out.

Pål,
One little thing you're overlooking--it *has* a built-in lust factor, it
*is* causing people to say wow at first sight (look back at the PDML), and
it *is* something sexy that they want to check out.

Even with all the PMA news, and the fact that the EOS-10D is clearly
stealing the show, the thread with the second-most traffic on dpreview.com
is about the *ist D, and the large majority of the comments are positive.

--Mike