I'll buy one as soon as I can scrape the cash together - not just because I
want to, but because I have to so I can remain competitive in my area. I can
truthfully say I like the looks of it, but it wouldn't matter to me if it
looked like warmed-over dog poo as long as it does what I want and need it
to do. I need it to work, not to sit there and look pretty. <g> Six
megapixels is great for my needs, and the smaller sensor's multiplying
effect will be a help for what I do, so if they put the price in the realm
where I can get it in a reasonable amount of time, I'll be one happy camper.

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on
society. -- Mark Twain