Hi!

MJ> NOW FORMING

MJ> The PDML Hundred Percenters Club, for those netizens who shoot 100%
MJ> black-and-white.

MJ> We have two members already. Anybody else wanna join?

Should I be starting the opposite club then? <bg> Just yesterday I was
given a first roll of TMAX 100 to try out. Before then I've been
shooting color negative only. Before then I've been shooting with
Zenit and b/w negative only, but that time I can hardly remember.

Then of course I am just a beginner... So my voice has little
weight... Probably less than one unit of weight anyway...

---
Boris Liberman
www.geocities.com/dunno57
www.photosig.com/viewuser.php?id=38625