Hey, Mike's just fired his canon.....

-----Original Message-----
From: Boris Liberman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 05 March 2003 15:54
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Message from Mike Johnston

Hi!

I've just got a message from Mike Johnston where he told me he has
unsubscribed from PDML. However, he has some info that he thinks I could
share with you.

Though I tend to delete all *ist and *ist D threads without reading,
especially those that talk about these two cameras and other manufacturers,
I think I would post verbatim what Mike has told me. Here goes:

Canon EOS 10D: Production of
8,000 units is planned monthly.

Canon PowerShot S50: Monthly
production of 80,000 units is planned.

Canon PowerShot A70 and A60 digital cameras: Monthly production planned is
150,000 units for the A70 and 100,000 units for the A60.

Canon PowerShot A300 digital camera: Monthly production is 100,000 units.

Canon IXY Digital 400 digital camera: Sales start in late march at open
price and production of 15,000 units is planned per month. <<<<<<<

These are Canon monthly production figures, FWIW...

---
Boris Liberman
www.geocities.com/dunno57 www.photosig.com/viewuser.php?id=38625