William

Rather then rant, why not just tell me what film and process can be pushed
in a color print type film.  I just want to know how to push film and get it
properly processed when I only have a 800 ISO film with me and am told after
I'm already there that using my flash is not allowed so that I have other
options.  Not to mention the fact that I can't even find a 1600 ISO film in
the town I live in.  The bigger city about 50 miles away has one store that
has it some of the time.  I scan my own negatives so I very rarely worry
about prints from a lab.  If this has already been discussed to death and
gone over and over...point me to where I can read about it.  I don't know
how to access the achieves from this group yet.

Honestly I'm finding it sad that a simple question is met with so much
sarcasm.  I wasn't aware that this group is only for advanced amatuers and
pros.  Now you've got me being sarcastic....jeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssh!!!

Taz