Does this help  http://www.fujifilm.com/JSP/fuji/epartners/bin/F-250.pdf ?

This stuff is for movie cameras, motion picture stills taken on 35mm cameras
use ECN-2 processing.

Ziggy

Hi, gang
Some days ago, a friend was given a bulk of Fuji 250T
film, exp. date unknown. She loaded some rolls, and
gave me a couple to test. I did some web research but
the only info I found about this film was obscure
references to 35mm and 16mm negative movie film. So,
knowing only it was tungsten neg film I exposed it and
sent it to develop. My dear photofinisher almost kills
me. The film went out with a layer of a dark substance
wich sticks to the fingers like laser-toner dust. He
thought I ruined the developer and filter of his
machine, but luckily not.
The image is there but covered by this dark layer. He
thinks it's another process film, maybe the previous
to C41, or something more obscure.
Somebody knows what da hell this film is?
Regards and thanks in advance

=====
Albano Garcia
"El Pibe Asahi"