I've never been to France, but my daughter went when she was 12 for a
language competition.  (I have a wonderful picture of her and her six
friends trying on hats in a Paris shop)  My French souvenirs were a
necktie with little Eiffel towers, a coffee mug that says "Paris" and a
bag of French candy, i.e., Kit Kat bars.  Based on this, I can only
assume that France is lot like the tourist areas in Florida . . . ;-)

Steven Desjardins
Department of Chemistry
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, VA 24450
(540) 458-8873
FAX: (540) 458-8878
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 03/19/03 05:04AM >>>
Message text written by INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
><
Peter
What a great offer, you already have my name down, does this mean if I
make
some insensitive and illinformed satement about aother nationalities
[in
other words behave like total w***er I'll get it free?
Clive
Antibes