That was me and it was joke.  My 12 yr old daughter had gone to France,
and the little gifts she brought me were things like a "Paris" coffee
mug and a necktie with the Eiffel tower, i.e., the standard tacky
trinkets. I also got a tie and a mug when she went to Disney world the
year after.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 03/19/03 01:57PM >>>
Message text written by INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
><

Someone said that hey'd never been to France but it seemed like
Florida?
Well I live in France and I've  got an office in
Florida...............guess which is better?
Clive
Antibes
FRANCE