I don't have a severe problem with the ZX-M and in fact would recommend to
anyone looking for a low cost manual focus solution.  I don't care for the
plastic lens mount but it seems ok and the lack of TTL compatibility.  As to
the ZX-L and ZX-30 never had them.  My complaint is specific to models like
the ZX-50 that do not support M & K mount lenses.

The ZX-M is much like the older styled manual focus models in function and
appearance...other then the plastic and low weight.  But it also sports
several modern electronic functions including DOF.