What a super day, early this morning I received three excellent 'M' type
lenses in the post, a 28mm f3.5, 35mm f2.8 and a 135mm f3.5 for use with
my recently acquired MX, the previous owner certainly took care of his
equipment.

Then an hour or so later a UPS delivery driver turns up with a 200mm
f2.8 FA lens sent from KEH in Atlanta, and the taxes I had to pay were
less than I thought. The lens is top notch, I can only describe it as
new.

I find it incredible that an item that left a store in Atlanta, Georgia
in the USA on the 28th May can arrive here in the UK at 0925hours today
Friday 30th May.

They say good things come in threes!  I have just received an email this
morning informing me that Pentax UK has despatched two *ist cameras to
the dealer from whom I have ordered an *ist,

They hope to receive the two cameras this morning and will despatch one
to me as soon as possible.

I think I will pop out and buy a lottery ticket!! <s>

Harry

--
Harold Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>