Indeed, I find it to be a true bargain. It sells at the price not much above
of the 24/2.8 lenses from others. OTOH, it is still not too big, like a
monster truck 24/1.4 from Canon.

BTW, before I got the lens I didn't imagine how much 1 stop faster 24
mm lens can be appreciated in low light. Now I do.

Matjaz