To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 06:18
Subject: Re: Digital question

Are you sure its a generational thing. I don't recall getting very many prints from slides which account for 95 percent (best guess) of my personal (as opposed to work related) photo work since 1958. Never had much use for prints once I "discovered" slides. I now keep print film in one body for to get prints for others now and then, but for a long time now there is always someone else. For me, viewing on the monitor is just