On Thu, 7 Aug 2003, jerome wrote:
> Tomorrow, I load up all of my earthly belongings into a 20' truck (with car in
> tow) and start the trek to my folks' house in East Stroudsburg, PA. The house
> is just recently built, with the keys being handed over last friday...

You're moving to the Stroudsburg area when your trip is done? I'm from
Bethlehem, about 45 minutes south of there.

OK, so this should be privately sent.. but well, whatever. :)

> to live. Oh, I'll be moving to Norfolk, VA, by January btw.

Yeah, if I actually READ the whole message, I'd have noticed this.

Oh well, so much for encouraging the Greater Lehigh Valley PDML meets. :)

--
http://www.infotainment.org       <->     more fun than a poke in your eye.
http://www.eighteenpercent.com    <->     photography and portfolio.